1.06.2012

i did it!

after months of prayer and being amazed at GOD's provision, i did something that was very difficult, but will be oh so rewarding...i quit my job so i can be a full time mama!!!

we have been so blessed by my job at riverpoint church, but with homeschooling comes many late nights of preparation and a very wonky schedule for my kiddos. we're in the final stretch now, i have until the end of january and then we will be able to really conquer this homeschool thing! capri is so excited, i really noticed how much she wants me home this past week after being off for the christmas holiday. tuesday morning, when we were on our way to daycare and i was on my way to a LONG day at work, capri was being really difficult and disobedient, she'd been really good the past week so i asked her what was wrong, through tears she let me know she wanted to be at home and having school. this was the perfect time for me to share with her that we are almost there, that i won't have to work soon. this helped her and she quickly changed her attitude, now each day, she comes in and asks if today is the day that i'm done.

it's so exciting to see what GOD has planned, we've already been amazed by HIS provision...i know that there will be difficult days, but i also know that this is what they need right now, they are both excelling so much in school and have such excitement to get started each day, i hope i can keep you all posted on their accomplishments...and mine too, cuz we all know this is a learning experience for me too.


my beautiful capri linay


my handsome gaven keith

can't wait to soak up these little miracles

No comments: